- rice, cooked (optional) - chicken breasts, cooked and diced - Package of about 16 flour tortillas - butter - milk
1. Cook the rice according to directions. 2. Melt butter on medium temperature stove.
3. Mix in the flour to create a very thick paste. 4. Add milk and stir constantly
5. Continue stirring and as the sauce thickens, add the bouillon. 6. Keep stirring the cheese sauce until all lumps are out and sauce begins to boil.
7. Continue stirring constantly while sauce boils for at least 1-2 minutes (be careful of splashes). 8. Remove from heat.