– One can refrigerated crescent rolls or biscuits – Grated cheese – Ham lunch meat or leftover ham – Alfredo or cheese sauce Cheese sauce: – butter – flour – milk
1. Chop ham into small squares.
2. Unroll crescent rolls and sprinkle ham and grated cheese onto them.
3. Roll the crescent rolls and bake according to instructions on the package (around 10 minutes).
4. While baking, warm up sauce and use to top completed rolls, or make a homemade cheese sauce.
- Melt butter on medium temperature stove. Mix in the flour to create a very thick paste.
- Add milk and stir constantly (do not walk away at all or it will burn on the bottom).
- Keep stirring until all lumps are out and sauce begins to boil. Continue stirring constantly while sauce boils for at least 1-2 minutes (be careful of splashes).