Do you have an inspirational story you’d like to share? Or do have some tips on how you run your home? Or perhaps you just have great ideas you want to get out there.
Well, we want to hear them! Please email us your ideas for posts at [email protected]. Priority is given to list-type posts (i/e: 45 ways to save money).
We are accepting guests posts on the following topics:
- Chronic Illness
- Self Care
- Helping Others
- Christian Faith
- Frugal Living
- Money Saving Tips
- Free Printables
- Activities for Children
Once we have agreed to a topic for your post, please make sure that the post you write meets the following criteria:
Guest Post Requirements
- Must be unique (not published anywhere else)
- No affiliate links
- Length of 800-1,400 words
- Use H2/H3 headings
- Short, clear paragraphs
- Long-tail keyword (3+ words)
- Use your chosen keyword in the title, first paragraph and at least 4 times throughout the post where it fits naturally
- Include at least 3 links back to your own blog
- Must be written in a Word document with the appropriate title, headings, etc.
- Correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation; must be well-written.
- Willingness to share post to your own audience once it has gone live
- Include any personal images or videos. If you do not have any, we will use stock photos.
When you submit your post, please include a photo, a short biography, and links to your blog and social media accounts.
Here are several guest posts that have been featured in the past.
- 32 Cheap and Free Summer Activities for Kids
- 15 Homeschooling Dos and Don’ts- From a Grown Up Homeschooler
- 13 Gifts I Really Want My Kids to Get for Christmas
- 45 Ways to Entertain Your Children Without Spending a Dime
You can see all prior guest posts HERE.
We reserve the right to make minor edits to your content. By emailing us a post, you agree that all content is your own and that you give us permission to post it on Saving Talents. You also agree that you will not publish this post elsewhere in the future.