Links on this website may be affiliate links. We are an Amazon affiliate, which means we will receive a small compensation for each purchase you make through our links at no extra cost to you.
Are you weighing all the tempting reasons for starting a blog?
Starting a blog is as difficult as fine dining with a reptile. Yet many bloggers have yielded to the temptation and started their own blogs.
Some like Pat Flynn, Amy Porterhouse, and Brandon Gaillie have been so successful that they now teach others how to make a living from blogging.
But if you’re anything like many people,, you are probably lying awake at night debating:
- whether you should or should not start a blog
- how you would ever find the time to blog
- whether you have the ability to cut it as a blogger
If you’re sitting on the sidelines and caught up in the great blogging debate, here are some common reasons bloggers cite for starting a blog.
– to share knowledge on a topic that they’re an authority on
– to boost the family income
– to inspire others by sharing their personal challenges
– to have their own business
– to have a creative outlet
– to have the laptop lifestyle
To help with your debate, 15 awesome bloggers were asked the following question:
What are your reasons for starting a blog?
Listed below are their responses. Hopefully this will help you to take the leap and start your own blog.
Tiffany was one of the “15 amazing bloggers” interviewed! You can read the answers she and others gave to Family Growth Life HERE