One of our top ten instant pot recipes is this super easy macaroni and cheese. No stirring, no boiling, and no warming up the stove!
This recipe has become a huge favorite at our home, and it’s a much healthier alternative to boxed macaroni and cheese!
(It’s actually easier than boxed macaroni and cheese because you don’t have to keep the noodles from boiling over!)
The Short Version
Here’s the quick-reference version of this instant pot macaroni and cheese.
And if the Instant Pot feels a bit overwhelming, give these easy Air Fryer recipes for beginners a try!
- 4 cups water
- 1 lb elbow macaroni
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 16 oz shredded cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 1 bag frozen broccoli (or broccoli, cauliflower, and carrot mix)
- cubed ham (or hot dogs or little wienies)
- Put the water and macaroni into the Instant Pot.
- Cook on high pressure for 4 minutes, with a quick release at the end.
- Stir in cream cheese, shredded cheese, and milk
- Add vegetables and meat as desired
Pin This Instant Pot Macaroni and Cheese!
Share this recipe on Pinterest!