Hey y’all, Tiffany here with some no-carve pumpkin ideas for this Halloween!
One of the most fun things about Halloween is carving pumpkins. Kids love scooping out the “guts” of a pumpkin and creating fun designs using pumpkin carving kits.
Sometimes, though, your children just aren’t quite old enough to carve a pumpkin themselves. And when you have three of them that are too young for pumpkin carving, then having to do all of them yourself can put a strain on your wrist!
That’s why this year we’ve come up with a fun list of no-carve pumpkin ideas that you can try out with your kids this Halloween. This allows you to have the fun of decorating a pumpkin without the pain of cutting through a bunch of them on your own!
You may also enjoy our other Halloween posts. There’s so much fun in them, especially for anyone who is doing the Teal Pumpkin Project or has procrastinated getting costumes for the kids.
- 34 Tasty Halloween Treats & Desserts
- 21 Incredible Indoor Halloween Decor Ideas
- 13 Creative & Savory Halloween Dishes
- 14 Creative Halloween Crafts That Kids Can Make
- 18 Amazing (and Free) Halloween Printables
- 11 Fun (and Free!) Halloween Games & Activities for Kids
- 7 Insanely Clever Halloween Trunk-or-Treat Ideas
- Simple Slow Cooker Caramel Dip (only 4 ingredients!)
- 50+ Non-Candy Trick-or-Treat Ideas for Halloween
- Halloween Sour Cream Sugar Cookies
- Halloween Trick-or-Treat Alternative
No matter what you do, have a fun, safe Halloween this year!
No-Carve Pumpkin Ideas
Some of these tutorials tell you to use a craft pumpkin, but I chose designs that can easily be replaced with a REAL pumpkin and covered with some paint to get the color you want. Kids love painting, so it only adds to the fun!
Share these fun no-carve pumpkin ideas on Pinterest!