Here is a list of patriotic 4th of July cheesecake desserts that you can make for the rest of the summer holidays like Memorial Day and Independence Day!
We absolutely love cheesecake (and cream cheese desserts) in our home. The fact that Phillip proposed to Tiffany after having dinner at The Cheesecake Factory probably has something to do with that. So here are some patriotic cheesecake ideas for you!
For us, no holiday is complete with some sort of cheesecake dessert, and that includes the patriotic holidays! Think of that cream cheese mixture, the whipped cream, powdered sugar, lemon juice, with a touch of food coloring and a graham cracker crust… delicious!
Here is our guide for delicious desserts made from cheesecake that you can make for the summer holidays like Memorial Day and Independence Day.
FYI – these cheesecake desserts are a perfect addition to our 200 patriotic party ideas!
Patriotic Cheesecake Desserts
More 4th of July ideas
Check out our other patriotic 4th of July blog posts! You may also like these fun 4th of July kids books.
- 4th of July Sour Cream Sugar Cookies with Cream Cheese Frosting
- 18 Patriotic Appetizers & Side Dishes
- 30 Patriotic Cakes & Cupcakes
- 13 Red, White, and Blue Salads for Patriotic Holidays
- Ultimate List of 200 Ideas for the 4th of July
- 50 Patriotic Decor Ideas
- 12 Cute Patriotic Wreaths & Door Hangers
- Huge List of Over 100 Patriotic Food Ideas
- 20 Patriotic Dishes With Chocolate
- More Than 20 Patriotic DIY Activities and Crafts for Kids and Adults
- 20 Patriotic Cookie Recipes
- 32 Finger Food Recipes for Patriotic Holidays
- 75+ Delicious Patriotic Desserts
- 10 Yummy Non-Alcoholic Patriotic Drinks
- 47 Patriotic Dishes Made With Fruit
- 13 Patriotic Frozen Desserts
Like these ideas? Share them on Pinterest! And don’t miss out on our fun 4th of July ideas for food, desserts, activities, and more!