Making Christmas cookies is a favorite holiday tradition, especially for kids. It’s an exciting way for them to make and gift presents to neighbors, friends, family, and other important loved ones. You can also leave them out for Santa (even if you don’t do Santa like us).
Help your child become involved in gift-giving this year by making one of these cute Christmas cookies with them! Each recipe is simple enough that kids can be involved in almost every step, and creative enough that they will be able to get into the holiday spirit!
Your kids will also love reading these fun Christmas books – it’s one of our favorite Christmas traditions!
You may also want to check out our other Christmas posts:
- 10 Legitimate Ways to Have a $1,000 Christmas for FREE
- Why We Don’t Do Santa (and What We Do Instead)
- 4 Ways to Never Pay Full Price for Gifts Again
- The World’s Creamiest, Most Delicious Hot Chocolate (in a Crockpot!)
- 13 Gifts I REALLY Want My Kids to Get for Christmas
- How to Keep Christ in Christmas All Through December
- How to Keep Presents from Overwhelming Christmas | Alternatives to Minimalist Christmas Gift Ideas
- 8 Unique Christmas Traditions to Make the Holiday More Meaningful
- 19 Easy Christmas Gifts Kids Can Do
- 17 Simple Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 34 Festive Finger Foods for Christmas Parties that Kids Will Love
- 9 Free Educational Christmas DIY Printables & Games for Kids
- 18 Christmas Main Dish Recipes
- 6 Christmas Caroling Treats
- Indoor Christmas Decor Ideas
- Free Christmas Printables for Kids
- 43 Christmas Recipes for Baking
- Christmas Sour Cream Sugar Cookies
- Family Activities That Aren’t Food or Presents
Christmas Cookie Recipes Kids Can Make
Like these recipes for Christmas Cookies Kids Can Make? Share them on Pinterest!