One of our family’s favorite holiday traditions is to go out to dinner on Christmas Adam (you know, the day before Christmas Eve?). We choose a restaurant that we haven’t been to before, and it’s so much fun! Plus it gets you off one night from cooking a Christmas dinner main dish.
Then on Christmas Eve, we like to make a special Christmas dinner. We like to have a bit of variety, so we searched out these delicious main dishes that we could serve for Christmas.
Whether you’re celebrating the holidays with Christmas dinner in a large group or just your small family, these recipes will be perfect!
Your kids will also love reading these fun Christmas books – it’s one of our favorite Christmas traditions!
You may also want to check out our other Christmas posts:
- 10 Legitimate Ways to Have a $1,000 Christmas for FREE
- Why We Don’t Do Santa (and What We Do Instead)
- 4 Ways to Never Pay Full Price for Gifts Again
- The World’s Creamiest, Most Delicious Hot Chocolate (in a Crockpot!)
- 13 Gifts I REALLY Want My Kids to Get for Christmas
- How to Keep Christ in Christmas All Through December
- How to Keep Presents from Overwhelming Christmas | Alternatives to Minimalist Christmas Gift Ideas
- 8 Unique Christmas Traditions to Make the Holiday More Meaningful
- 19 Easy Christmas Gifts Kids Can Do
- 17 Simple Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 34 Festive Finger Foods for Christmas Parties that Kids Will Love
- 9 Free Educational Christmas DIY Printables & Games for Kids
- 13 Cute Christmas Cookies Kids Can Make
- 6 Christmas Caroling Treats
- Indoor Christmas Decor Ideas
- Free Christmas Printables for Kids
- 43 Christmas Recipes for Baking
- Christmas Sour Cream Sugar Cookies
- Family Activities That Aren’t Food or Presents
Main Dishes for Christmas Dinner
If you like these Christmas dinner main dish ideas, please share them on Pinterest! And don’t miss out on our other Christmas posts for printables, ideas about Santa, crafts, desserts, and more!