Hey y’all, Tiffany here with some fun Christmas crafts for kids.
Christmas break can be so much fun! But it also can be overwhelming for kids who are used to a structured school day.
We like to have lots of things for the kids to do over their Christmas break that are fun, like reading Christmas books for kids or doing free Christmas printables. But we want a variety of ideas that take up some time and add some structure to the day.
Even though we don’t do Santa – because we try to keep the focus on Christ all month long – there’s nothing more fun for kids than making crafts for Christmas that are themed with snowmen, Santa, reindeer, and more! Making Christmas crafts as a family is one of our meaningful Christmas family traditions.
These Christmas crafts for kids are a great way to keep little hands busy and also celebrate the Christmas season! They go great with these 39 Christmas Ornaments Kids Can Make and other Family Activities That Aren’t Food or Presents.
One of my favorite things to do to save money at Christmas is to purchase Christmas-themed items like craft supplies, etc. on the day AFTER Christmas to get those clearance prices! Here are some other Legitimate Ways to Have a $1,000 Christmas for CHEAP and also 4 Ways to Never Pay Full Price for Gifts Again.
You may also want to check out our other Christmas posts:
- 13 Gifts I REALLY Want My Kids to Get for Christmas
- How to Keep Presents from Overwhelming Christmas | Alternatives to Minimalist Christmas Gift Ideas
- 19 Easy Christmas Gifts Kids Can Do
- 34 Festive Finger Foods for Christmas Parties that Kids Will Love
- 9 Free Educational Christmas DIY Printables & Games for Kids
- 13 Cute Christmas Cookies Kids Can Make
- 18 Christmas Main Dish Recipes
- Indoor Christmas Decor Ideas
- 43 Christmas Recipes for Baking
- Christmas Sour Cream Sugar Cookies
Christmas Crafts for Kids
Like these Christmas crafts for kids? Share them on Pinterest!