Struggling to find kid-friendly Christmas finger foods for the party season? Here’s tons of Christmas appetizers children will love for Christmas and other winter holiday parties!
One of our family’s favorite Christmas traditions is to throw a Christmas party with all our friends and neighbors. It’s an open-house style with lots of Christmas treats and finger foods that kids and adults love! And our house feels super Christmassy after styling our home with these Christmas Decor Ideas you might like to check out.
Hosting a Christmas party this year?
Are you throwing a Christmas Eve party this year? Or maybe a holiday gathering 0r holiday dinner for friends and family? I know how busy this time of year can be, so, hopefully my Christmas appetizer ideas will help you plan the holiday party with ease. Help the kids enjoy the holidays with these delicious recipes you can fill the holiday table with that will bring the spirit of Christmas into your home and your kids’ bellies!
Think deviled eggs, pigs in a blanket teamed with the most delicious cranberry sauce, cheesy bites, creamy brie, and the best Christmas appetizers even the adults will love too! I can just taste the cranberry brie bites that I know you won’t want to save these as Christmas appetizers. I’m sure you’ll be making them at any time of the year because they are so good!
Children will love seeing these featured at your party, or even just as a special holiday snack to celebrate the season. These fan favorite foods go perfectly with our Non-Alcoholic Drinks for Christmas.And don’t miss these cute Christmas books you can read as a family – you’ll love making it a new tradition!
Best Christmas Appetizers for Kids
Don’t feel overwhelmed! These great ideas below will see you have the best Christmas as they are easy appetizers to make. Surprise yourself and feel proud of celebrating the holiday entertaining loved ones with tasty appetizers. I’m sure everyone will be asking you for specific holiday appetizer recipes because they will be such a hit!
You may also want to check out our other Christmas posts
- 10 Legitimate Ways to Have a $1,000 Christmas for FREE
- Why We Don’t Do Santa (and What We Do Instead)
- 4 Ways to Never Pay Full Price for Gifts Again
- The World’s Creamiest, Most Delicious Hot Chocolate (in a Crockpot!)
- 13 Gifts I REALLY Want My Kids to Get for Christmas
- How to Keep Christ in Christmas All Through December
- How to Keep Presents from Overwhelming Christmas | Alternatives to Minimalist Christmas Gift Ideas
- 8 Unique Christmas Traditions to Make the Holiday More Meaningful
- 19 Easy Christmas Gifts Kids Can Do
- 17 Simple Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- DIY Christmas Ornaments Kids Can Make
- 9 Free Educational Christmas DIY Printables & Games for Kids
- 13 Cute Christmas Cookies Kids Can Make
- 18 Christmas Main Dish Recipes
- 6 Christmas Caroling Treats
- Indoor Christmas Decor Ideas
- Free Christmas Printables for Kids
- 43 Christmas Recipes for Baking
- Christmas Sour Cream Sugar Cookies
- Family Activities That Aren’t Food or Presents
And don’t miss these cute Christmas books you can read as a family – you’ll love making it a new tradition!
Like these Christmas appetizers? Share them on Pinterest!