One of our family’s favorite Christmas traditions is to throw a Christmas party with all our friends and neighbors. It’s an open-house style with lots of Christmas treats and finger foods that kids and adults love!
Are you throwing a Christmas party this year? Help the kids enjoy the holidays with these festive finger foods that will bring the spirit of Christmas into your home and your kids’ bellies!
Children will love seeing these featured at your Christmas party, or even just as a special holiday snack to celebrate the season. These finger foods go perfectly with our Non-Alcoholic Drinks for Christmas.
You may also want to check out our other Christmas posts:
- 10 Legitimate Ways to Have a $1,000 Christmas for FREE
- Why We Don’t Do Santa (and What We Do Instead)
- 4 Ways to Never Pay Full Price for Gifts Again
- The World’s Creamiest, Most Delicious Hot Chocolate (in a Crockpot!)
- 13 Gifts I REALLY Want My Kids to Get for Christmas
- How to Keep Christ in Christmas All Through December
- How to Keep Presents from Overwhelming Christmas | Alternatives to Minimalist Christmas Gift Ideas
- 8 Unique Christmas Traditions to Make the Holiday More Meaningful
- 19 Easy Christmas Gifts Kids Can Do
- 17 Simple Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- DIY Christmas Ornaments Kids Can Make
- 9 Free Educational Christmas DIY Printables & Games for Kids
- 13 Cute Christmas Cookies Kids Can Make
- 18 Christmas Main Dish Recipes
- 6 Christmas Caroling Treats
- Indoor Christmas Decor Ideas
- Free Christmas Printables for Kids
- 43 Christmas Recipes for Baking
- Christmas Sour Cream Sugar Cookies
- Family Activities That Aren’t Food or Presents
And don’t miss these cute Christmas books you can read as a family – you’ll love making it a new tradition!
Christmas Finger Foods
Like these Christmas finger food ideas? Share them on Pinterest!