What are your favorite Christmas traditions? We love to bake Christmas recipes!
Our family has some favorite recipes that we’ve passed down over the years, like these 6 Christmas Caroling Treats.
However, we also really enjoy trying new recipes each year as well. We collected a bunch for you to try – you never know when one will become one of your favorites!
Check out our other Christmas posts:
- 10 Legitimate Ways to Have a $1,000 Christmas for FREE
- Why We Don’t Do Santa (and What We Do Instead)
- 4 Ways to Never Pay Full Price for Gifts Again
- The World’s Creamiest, Most Delicious Hot Chocolate (in a Crockpot!)
- 13 Gifts I REALLY Want My Kids to Get for Christmas
- How to Keep Christ in Christmas All Through December
- How to Keep Presents from Overwhelming Christmas | Alternatives to Minimalist Christmas Gift Ideas
- 8 Unique Christmas Traditions to Make the Holiday More Meaningful
- 19 Easy Christmas Gifts Kids Can Do
- 17 Simple Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 34 Festive Finger Foods for Christmas Parties that Kids Will Love
- 9 Free Educational Christmas DIY Printables & Games for Kids
- 13 Cute Christmas Cookies Kids Can Make
- 18 Christmas Main Dish Recipes
- Indoor Christmas Decor Ideas
- Free Christmas Printables for Kids
- 43 Christmas Recipes for Baking
- Christmas Sour Cream Sugar Cookies
- Family Activities That Aren’t Food or Presents
You may also want to check out these fun Christmas books for kids. We love reading them together as a family!
Christmas Recipes to Bake
If these Christmas Recipes for Baking look yummy, please share them on Pinterest! And don’t miss out on our other Christmas ideas like crafts, traditions, treats, and more!