We plan on turning some of these fun ideas into a unit study for Earth Day, complete with these cute Earth Day children’s books. It helps us get more out of our time than just having fun with crafts – we also learn something together!
Some of the main focuses of Earth Day should be about how to care for our environment, as well as the beauties of nature and the world around us. This includes topics such as recyling and litter, the environment, and how nature and biology work.
You may also want to check out our other spring posts.
- Spring Sour Cream Sugar Cookies with Cream Cheese Frosting
- 11 Cute Spring Wreaths
- Kid-Friendly Spring Break Destinations Outside the United States
- 9 Spring Break Staycation Ideas
- 29 Spring Crafts and Activities for Kids
- Spring Break Destinations Inside the US that are Kid-Friendly
- 6 Ways to Keep Your Lawn and Garden Free From Harmful Insects
- 20 Free Spring Printables for Kids
As you do these crafts, remember this Earth Day quote:
“Here is your country. Cherish these natural wonders, cherish the natural resources, cherish the history and romance as a sacred heritage, for your children and your children’s children. Do not let selfish men or greedy interests skin your country of its beauty, its riches or its romance.”Theodore Roosevelt
DIY Earth Day Crafts & Activities for Kids
Share these DIY Earth Day Crafts & Activities for Kids on Pinterest!