Links on this website may be affiliate links. We are an Amazon affiliate, which means we will receive a small compensation for each purchase you make through our links at no extra cost to you.
Hey y’all, Tiffany here with some patriotic salads!
We love the 4th of July in our house. These red, white, and blue patriotic holidays bring so much joy into our home. Plus, the fireworks are a fun bonus. We also love gathering with our friends.
It’s also really hot outside, so we love to add in some salads each summer to our monthly meal plan, and the 4th of July is no exception! These red, white, and blue salads make for a perfect accent to our 200 patriotic event ideas!
Check out our other patriotic 4th of July blog posts! You may also like these fun 4th of July kids books.
- 4th of July Sour Cream Sugar Cookies with Cream Cheese Frosting
- 18 Patriotic Appetizers & Side Dishes
- 14 Patriotic Desserts With Cheesecake
- 47 Patriotic Dishes Made with Fruit
- Ultimate List of 200 Ideas for the 4th of July
- 50 Patriotic Decor Ideas
- 12 Cute Patriotic Wreaths & Door Hangers
- Huge List of Over 100 Patriotic Food Ideas
- 20 Patriotic Dishes With Chocolate
- More Than 20 Patriotic DIY Activities and Crafts for Kids and Adults
- 20 Patriotic Cookie Recipes
- 32 Finger Food Recipes for Patriotic Holidays
- 75+ Delicious Patriotic Desserts
- 10 Yummy Non-Alcoholic Patriotic Drinks
- 30 Patriotic Cakes and Cupcakes
- 13 Patriotic Frozen Desserts
13 Patriotic Salads
Like these ideas? Share them on Pinterest! And don’t miss out on our fun 4th of July ideas for food, desserts, activities, and more!