This may seem like a silly post – after all, isn’t turkey the main dish at Thanksgiving?
Of course it is!
There are also about a million and one ways to make turkey (we even have a list of turkey recipes here). However, not everyone likes turkey. (Pause while everyone gasps in shock and takes a minute to recover.)
So to help those turkey-haters that crop up in your family, this list also includes other main dishes that you can serve along with the turkey. Who knows? Maybe one of these recipes will be a new family tradition!
We love family traditions in our home, and Thanksgiving is no exception. And not all are food-related traditions, either! We love reading these Thanksgiving kids books as a family, too.
Honestly, Thanksgiving is really so much fun, no matter what you eat – as long as it tastes good! To help your holiday be great, you may also want to check out our other Thanksgiving posts:
- 28 Thanksgiving Appetizers & Side Dishes
- 60 Recipes for Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey
- 15 Thanksgiving DIY Crafts and Printables for Kids
- 150 Thanksgiving Appetizers & Side Dishes
- 47 Thanksgiving Pie Recipes
- 90 Thanksgiving Desserts (That are NOT Pie!)
- 27 Thanksgiving Decoration Ideas
- Thanksgiving Sour Cream Sugar Cookies
Thanksgiving Main Dishes
Like these ideas for Thanksgiving main dishes? Share them on Pinterest!