One of the most amazing things about Thanksgiving (aside from time with family) is the food. And the leftover Thanksgiving turkey.
When we think of Thanksgiving, our minds often go to the delicious dinner full of turkey, side dishes, and pie.
Each year, dozens of hours go into preparing and eating turkey, pies, and more. However, you often end up with leftovers that go for days! Especially when you cook up too much turkey for your family gathering.
In our home, we often get sick of turkey sandwiches a couple of days later. So we decided to round up 60 delicious recipes that you can use your leftover turkey with!
You may also want to check out these other Thanksgiving posts we have:
- 35 Thanksgiving Main Dishes
- Thanksgiving Desserts that are NOT Pie
- 15 Thanksgiving DIY Crafts and Printables for Kids
- 47 Thanksgiving Pie Recipes
- 27 Thanksgiving Decoration Ideas
- Thanksgiving Sour Cream Sugar Cookies
And you’ll love reading these Thanksgiving kids books as a family, too.