Thanksgiving is such a wonderful time of year! Good food, time with family and friends, and lots of memories to cherish through the years. It’s also a great time to make Thanskgiving crafts!
One thing that we’ve learned in our family is that Thanksgiving can be a bit rough on the little ones. It takes a lot of time for the adults to get the food ready, and the littles can be impatient.
One thing we do to help pass the time is reading these kids Thanksgiving books. But with all the cooking going on, you may need to have them play on their own for a while.
We want this to be a fun time for them as well, though, too! So here is a collection of some DIY Thanksgiving crafts and printables for children to keep them occupied.
You may also like our other Thanksgiving posts:
- 35 Thanksgiving Main Dishes Everyone Will Love
- 28 Thanksgiving Appetizers & Side Dishes
- 60 Recipes for Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey
- 150 Thanksgiving Appetizers & Side Dishes
- 47 Thanksgiving Pie Recipes
- 90 Thanksgiving Desserts (That are NOT Pie!)
- 27 Thanksgiving Decoration Ideas
- Thanksgiving Sour Cream Sugar Cookies
Like these Thanksgiving crafts and activities?? Share them on Pinterest! And don’t miss out on hundreds of other Thanksgiving ideas we have for crafts, decor, food, desserts, pies, sides, and more!