Hey y’all, Tiffany here with some unique ways to prepare a Thanksgiving turkey!
Sometimes Thanksgiving dinner can seem repetitive with the same foods every year. I personally don’t mind eating the same thing, but Phillip really enjoys experimenting with foods and trying new things.
With my Crohn’s disease, I have to be careful about the things I eat. I typically end up sticking with bland foods like mashed potatoes, stuffing, and pumpkin pie. Phillip loves to eat out and try new foods, so we try to find a balance. Thanksgiving is the perfect way to do that!
For that reason, we decided to go hunting for some different ways to prepare our turkey this Thanksgiving. There are some great recipes in this list!
As you get ready for Thanksgiving, don’t forget to order some turkey oven bags! They make cleanup SO much easier.
Check out our other Thanksgiving posts.
- 35 Thanksgiving Main Dishes Everyone Will Love
- 28 Thanksgiving Appetizers & Side Dishes
- 60 Recipes for Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey
- 15 Thanksgiving DIY Crafts and Printables for Kids
- 150 Thanksgiving Appetizers & Side Dishes
- 47 Thanksgiving Pie Recipes
- 90 Thanksgiving Desserts (That are NOT Pie!)
- 27 Thanksgiving Decoration Ideas
- Thanksgiving Sour Cream Sugar Cookies
Unique Thanksgiving Turkey Ideas
Share this list with unique Thanksgiving turkey ideas on Pinterest!