When we think of Thanksgiving, our minds often go to the delicious dinner full of turkey and pie but we often forget about the Thanksgiving side dishes and appetizers.
But what makes each Thanksgiving dinner truly unique (apart from Great-Aunt Myrtle – every family’s got one!) is the side dishes that are a part of each family’s traditions.
We’ve rounded up a bunch of our favorites for you so that you can make this year’s Thanksgiving feast truly spectacular!
Many you can make ahead, in a crockpot, or fresh. Most of these Thanksgiving side dishes and appetizers are healthy and delicious, made with vegetables that even the kids will love.
If you’re looking for other Thanksgiving ideas, check out our other posts!
- 35 Thanksgiving Main Dishes
- 60 Recipes for Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey
- Thanksgiving Desserts that are NOT Pie
- 15 Thanksgiving DIY Crafts and Printables for Kids
- 47 Thanksgiving Pie Recipes
- 27 Thanksgiving Decoration Ideas
- Thanksgiving Sour Cream Sugar Cookies
And you’ll love reading these Thanksgiving kids books as a family, too.
Thanksgiving Side Dishes and Appetizers
Like these ideas? Share them on Pinterest! And don’t miss out on hundreds of other Thanksgiving ideas we have for crafts, decor, food, desserts, pies, sides, and more!