We love Halloween at our house. There’s something about dressing up in costumes and getting candy that brings out the kid in many adults.
We don’t really get into the creepy, scary side of Halloween like some people do. As a couple, we never watch scary movies or go to haunted houses. We aren’t really big fans of scaring ourselves. Halloween also has some evil, occult parts to it that we don’t really delve into at all.
Instead, one thing our kids love to do with is us at Halloween is read fun Halloween books and decorating with spooky and silly ghosts, spiders, bats, and more.
One really fun part of Halloween that kids seem to love the most is Halloween treats that are spooky, silly, or evenjust gross. You can have those kinds of things without making Halloween be terrifying.
The Halloween treats in this random range from traditional to unique, and from very easy to extremely elaborate. There are plenty of ideas for a fun Halloween party with friends, or just to add some excitement to your children’s lives.
Have fun this Halloween, be safe, and enjoy these Halloween treats and desserts!
Make sure you don’t miss our hundreds of other Halloween ideas! Here are some of our favorites:
- 19 Indoor Halloween Decor Ideas
- 13 Creative & Savory Halloween Dishes
- 13 Unique and Creative Halloween Decor Ideas for Outside
- 14 Creative Halloween Crafts That Kids Can Make
- 18 Amazing (and Free) Halloween Printables
- 11 Fun (and Free!) Halloween Games & Activities for Kids
- 7 Insanely Clever Halloween Trunk-or-Treat Ideas
- 13 Adorable Last-Minute & DIY Halloween Costumes for Kids
- Simple Slow Cooker Caramel Dip (only 4 ingredients!)
- 50+ Non-Candy Trick-or-Treat Ideas for Halloween
- Halloween Sour Cream Sugar Cookies
- Trick or Treat Alternative Idea
- Kid-Friendly No Carve Pumpkin Ideas
Halloween Treats and Desserts
If you like these Halloween treats and desserts, share them on Pinterest!