Hey y’all, Tiffany here with some kid-friendly non alcoholic patriotic drinks for the 4th of July!
It’s the time of year for fireworks and freedom! It’s also the time of year where it gets hot outside.
Many of us are having outdoor BBQs and parties to celebrate our patriotic holidays like Memorial Day and Independence Day. Staying hydrated is important, especially for little ones who are running around.
Here is a list of 10 delicious non-alcoholic drinks. They’ll bring a patriotic feel to your 4th of July gatherings. They’d be a great fit with any of our 200 patriotic party ideas!
You should also check out these non-alcoholic posts we have:
Check out our other patriotic 4th of July blog posts!
- 4th of July Sour Cream Sugar Cookies with Cream Cheese Frosting
- 18 Patriotic Appetizers & Side Dishes
- 14 Patriotic Desserts With Cheesecake
- 13 Red, White, and Blue Salads for Patriotic Holidays
- Ultimate List of 200 Ideas for the 4th of July
- 50 Patriotic Decor Ideas
- 12 Cute Patriotic Wreaths & Door Hangers
- Huge List of Over 100 Patriotic Food Ideas
- 20 Patriotic Dishes With Chocolate
- More Than 20 Patriotic DIY Activities and Crafts for Kids and Adults
- 20 Patriotic Cookie Recipes
- 32 Finger Food Recipes for Patriotic Holidays
- 75+ Delicious Patriotic Desserts
- 30 Patriotic Cakes and Cupcakes
- 13 Patriotic Frozen Desserts
- 47 Patriotic Dishes Made With Fruit