Valentine’s Day is such a fun holiday!! We really love it at our house! Although some of that is because it also happens to be Phillip’s birthday.
We try not to combine the two things – so we usually celebrate his birthday the weekend before and then Valentine’s Day the weekend after (or the reverse, depending on what else is going on in our lives).
We joke that we celebrate Valentine’s Day the weekend afterwards because it’s part of living frugally – this way Phillip can buy chocolates, roses, and valentines at a regular price instead of the ridiculous holiday markup.
When you have kids in school or a co-op and in extra-curriculars, there are sometimes so many Valentine’s day parties and events. That cost can add up, and when you’re trying to stick a frugal budget where you only spend $42 a week on groceries, every penny counts.
So another way we can save money (without waiting until after Valentine’s Day) is with these free printable valentines for kids! Some of them are absolutely adorable!
You may also like our Valentine’s Day posts, too:
- 100 Frugal Valentines Ideas!
- 150 Valentine’s Day Desserts and Treats
- 36 Valentine’s Day Books for Kids
- Valentine’s Day Sour Cream Sugar Cookies
- 18 Valentine’s Day DIY Decor Ideas
- 17 Valentine’s Day Boxes that Kids Can Make
- 9 Healthy Valentine’s Day Snacks for Kids
- 15 Valentine’s Day Crafts that Kids Can Make
- 50 Non-Alcoholic Drinks for Valentine’s Day
And check out our favorite free printable kids valentines in our web story!
Free Printable Kids Valentines
Share these free printable kids valentines on Pinterest!