Links on this website may be affiliate links. We are an Amazon affiliate, which means we will receive a small compensation for each purchase you make through our links at no extra cost to you.
Valentine’s Day is such a fun holiday, especially desserts and we’ve got some great ideas!! We really love Valentine’s Day at our house! Although some of that is because it also happens to be Phillip’s birthday.
We try not to combine the two things – so we usually celebrate his birthday the weekend before and then Valentine’s Day the weekend after (or the reverse, depending on what else is going on in our lives).
We joke that we celebrate Valentine’s Day the weekend afterwards because it’s part of living frugally – this way Phillip can buy chocolates, roses, and valentines at a regular price instead of the ridiculous holiday markup.
Don’t miss our post with over 100 Frugal Valentines Ideas! And we also have great blog posts about Valentine’s Day that you might want to check out, too.
- 36 Valentine’s Day Books for Kids
- Valentine’s Day Sour Cream Sugar Cookies
- 47 Free Printable Valentines Kids Can Make
- 18 DIY Valentine’s Day Decor Ideas
- 17 Valentine’s Day Boxes that Kids Can Make
- 9 Healthy Valentine’s Day Snacks for Kids
- 15 Valentine’s Day Crafts that Kids Can Make
Check our webstory to see our favorites from this list!
Valentine’s Day Dessert Ideas
Share these Valentine’s Day dessert ideas on Pinterest.