Fill your children’s stockings this Christmas with these non-candy stocking stuffer ideas. Prevent an upset stomach Christmas morning!
Hey y’all, Tiffany here with some great non-candy stocking stuffer ideas you can use this Christmas for your children’s stockings!
We love Christmas in our house. One of our favorite things to do is to wake up Christmas morning and look at our stockings – it’s a Christmas family tradition. The items inside our stockings are the ones that we pretend Santa brings.
But nothing makes Christmas worse than kids who eat too much candy from their stocking before breakfast and have an upset stomach or are too wired to enjoy the day, even with presents spread out.
That’s why we came up with these stocking stuffer ideas that aren’t candy that you can use this Christmas to fill your kids’ stockings. We also use them as non-candy trick-or-treat ideas for the teal pumpkin project each Halloween, as well as Easter egg filler ideas whenever we have a large group Easter egg hunt.
Check out these other Christmas posts:
- 10 Legitimate Ways to Have a $1,000 Christmas for FREE
- Why We Don’t Do Santa (and What We Do Instead)
- 4 Ways to Never Pay Full Price for Gifts Again
- The World’s Creamiest, Most Delicious Hot Chocolate (in a Crockpot!)
- 13 Gifts I REALLY Want My Kids to Get for Christmas
- How to Keep Christ in Christmas All Through December
- How to Keep Presents from Overwhelming Christmas | Alternatives to Minimalist Christmas Gift Ideas
- 8 Unique Christmas Traditions to Make the Holiday More Meaningful
- 19 Easy Christmas Gifts Kids Can Do
- 17 Simple Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 34 Festive Finger Foods for Christmas Parties that Kids Will Love
- 9 Free Educational Christmas DIY Printables & Games for Kids
- 13 Cute Christmas Cookies Kids Can Make
- 6 Christmas Caroling Treats
- Indoor Christmas Decor Ideas
- Free Christmas Printables for Kids
- 43 Christmas Recipes for Baking
- Christmas Sour Cream Sugar Cookies
- Family Activities That Aren’t Food or Presents
50+ Christmas Stocking Stuffers That Aren’t Candy
Quarters, pennies, etc.
Redeemable tickets from the parents: “one day of not doing dishes” or “one vegetable-free meal” or “trip to the zoo”
Grow toys (the kind you put in water and they expand)
Did you find these non-candy stocking stuffer ideas helpful? Share them on Pinterest!