Check out these easy DIY mason jar crafts that kids can do!
Mason jar crafts for kids are one of the best indoor activities you can do with your children. There are some days when you just need them to keep busy in the house.
Here in Houston, it’s extremely hot in the summertime. We also have the occasional hurricane that comes through. During those times, we prefer to stay inside – but that can be hard with young children who like to stay active and busy!
That’s why went went out and found a list of some of the easiest DIY mason jar crafts that our kids can do. You can only play so many LEGO games, and even though we only watch educational TV shows, we still like to limit how much screen time our kids get.
Since we homeschool the kids, we have a lot of hours in the day when we’re at home and want to stay busy having fun. Mason jar crafts are a great way to do that. Not only are they fun while you’re making them, but they also can provide hours of entertainment afterwards!
- Camping Activities and Crafts for Kids
- 13 Free Sight Words Games and Activities
- Free DIY Earth Day Crafts & Activities for Kids
- 11 Activities to Teach your Kids About Kindness
- Fun Summer Water Activities for Kids
- Fun Summer Activities Kids Will Love
- 29 Spring Crafts & Activities for Kids
- Fun Fall Activities for Kids
- 32 Cheap and Free Summer Activities for Kids
- 20 Pinecone Crafts for Kids
Mason Jar Crafts for Kids
Share these mason jar crafts for kids on Pinterest!